Saturday, November 6, 2010

O, I am so happy....

....to have my laptop back! Two weeks without it was long enough. Chad still hasn't been able to recover my old hard drive. But, he did get me a new hard drive ...... and oh I am thrilled to be on MY computer again! And just in case you was wondering.....there is still a glimmer of hope for recovering my old hard drive. Chad gets to take it in to the Computer Forensic Lab at GSU during finals week. So if it can be recovered it will be done there. But I am okay either way, really. My most important stuff is elsewhere, but it would be handy to have all my files.

"la, la, la, la" .....that is me singing and doing a happy dance.

Really people, it doesn't take much to keep me happy.

Speaking of happy people....Here is a picture of Rose (right) with two of her friends, Elisabeth and Autumn. They were playing dress up and having a good ole time a few weeks ago.

No comments: