Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have issues.....

Yes, because I must blog in chronological order. I can't skip around willy nilly.....I just can't do it :) So, yes, I am about a month behind in my posts.

In an effort to get slightly caught up....here are a few random things all modge podged into one post.

First, Rose has been asking to plant something in our yard.....flowers, vegetables.....it didn't matter. The girl just wanted to plant and grow something. Months had past, and the request was still there. Then thankfully our library had a free gardening class one afternoon that finally fulfilled this 'need' in her life. Thank you, Dunwoody Library and Dunwoody Garden Club.Second, In keepers Club we made New Prayer Journals. Here is a cute picture of all four of the girls.
And third, yes, another day at Stone mountain Pumpkin Festival.
Rose playing putt putt. I called her "princess" all day since she was in costume and she loved it. She would regularly stop, run and give me a hug and say thank you every time I referred to her as princess. ......I got a lot of hugs and smiles that day.
We didn't make our regular caramel apples this year, so we ate one here instead.
Rose and I in the Pumpkin Parade.
Thank you Stone Mountain for another great family fun day.

No comments: