Sunday, September 19, 2010

Do you notice anything new in this picture?

Yep, newly pierced ears. Rose loves them so far, as the next picture clearly indicates.


2 comments:

Samantha said...

She looks so cute, but I think I will hold off letting Lilly Kate see these pictures just yet ;).

I keep forgetting to tell you that I did figure out appliqueing and it is easy you are just going to need a special foot for the machine. I'll email you instructions if you want.

Angela said...

So far the earrings have helped our little dilemma.

Rose struggles with thinking she looks like a boy. She will look in the mirror and say "See when I don't smile I look like a boy. Why do I have a boy's face?" And when she doesn't wear a bow she often gets called "he" or "him" by waiters and clerks, etc. Which doesn't help the situation.

So I thought maybe earrings would at least help strangers not call her "him".

It has only been a week, but she hasn't complained about looking like a boy once :)

We will see if it continues helps.

And YES please send me the instructions!!!