Friday, January 1, 2010

First Family Christmas

First of all....yes, I know there are a lot of photos in this post. Normally when have this many pics that I want to put into one post I will make a video montage. But I am in a photo mood today, I guess.
On Dec 12 our church (First Baptist of Atlanta) held a First Family Christmas Special. If you watch Dr. Charles Stanley on TV you may have seen it. It was a fabulous Christmas production!!

Before the show we took a few pics of Rose around the church next to some of the decorations.
in the next few pics we are waiting for it to start. This is typically where we sit, so if you ever want to look for us in the audience when you watch In Touch Ministries ...this is where you will find us, although typically this section is not a common camera spot.
This show was better than most theater shows I have been to. It was very meaningful and well done.
They asked for 4 to 6 year olds to come up on stage.....can you spot Rose?
And here is the three of us holding hands during part of it.
Chad and I often hold hands. Rose sometimes likes to squeeze her hands in there too. Which I always think is so cute. Once Chad and I were holding hands while were driving somewhere ( which is very normal, we most usually do). We had a couple of Rose's friends in the car with us ages 7 and 10 and they were like 'what are you guys doing?' I say, 'We are holding hands.' They responded with giggles and 'why?' I thought, gee, I can't imagine not holding hands. What an easy way to express my care and affection toward my wonderful husband. And he is absolutely wonderful!!

Anyways, back to the post at hand (heehee) The Choir and orchestra and special music and sand artist and emcee all did a fabulous job and we enjoyed celebrating the birth of our Majestic Lord. We definitely recommend this to anyone who lives in the Atlanta area.

No comments: