He is great like that, there are many things that he takes care of. I never have to take the garbage out, or take the van in for oil changes or repairs, or mow the lawn, etc etc etc. They are just always done. I probably don't say thank you enough since it is often so far from my mind.
These are all things that I could do, but I am glad that I don't. Thank you honey.
Anyways, kind of side tracked there.
One day Rose and I were out and I noticed we were getting low on fuel. I have to admit that I was not even sure where the closest gas station was. (That is how far removed from my mind it is) But after thinking about it I remembered that we would be passing one on the way.
Rose asked if she could pump, so I said 'sure'.
No comments:
Post a Comment