For read-a-loud we have been reading Charlotte's Web. Rose loved it!
It really is a beloved story about friendship.
After we finished the book it was a big treat to watch the movie. Rose's favorite part of the movie was when Templeton is at the fair and he eats and eats and eats and gets fat. And it is set to that real catchy song. Today she was stuffing stuffed animals in her shirt pretending to get fat from eating too much. funny stuff.
It really is a beloved story about friendship.
1 comment:
That is a fun story to read. You might see if you can find a play nearby that is performing Charlotte's Web. It seems to be a favorite for children's theaters.
I read aloud the "The Little Princess" to Lilly Kate when she was a baby. I enjoyed that. I also remember loving "Anne of Green Gables" as a young girl. I'll keep thinking.
Post a Comment