Okay technology is not something I normally mention on my blog. But I am so happy with two pieces of equipment right now!!
First is my new laser printer.

We went MONTHS, several looong months without a printer. A printer is kind of handy to have when you are HOMESCHOOLING!! anyways, I so love the one Chad found for us. It is super fast and so very excellent....welcome home printer.
Second, is my fancy-smancy GPS!!

This is the one piece of tech that I sooo very LOVE !!! If you only knew how many times I called Chad and said..."I am at the corner of 'A' and 'B', I am not even sure what side of town I am in right now, but I am trying to get to 'C', can you find me on mapquest or google and give me directions?" No joking people.......this happened A LOT! seriously a lot. Chad was always polite and ever so patient and helpful every single time I called.....but what about the times he wasn't as his computer, in a meeting or something.....:(
So Chad found me an awesome GPS it does so much for me. I need to get to x, it takes me there. I am at a new park and wondering where the closest Target is, it takes me there. Out somewhere starting to get a little hungary, it will find the closest Chic fil a for me! Rose and I love it. Every time we hop in the van, it goes with us. I heart you GPS.
3 comments:
Josh would crack up at the gps story, because that is me. Only mine is more like, "I was at A and I am trying to get to be B, but the sign says that I'm at ZYX. Can you tell me how to get back to our state?"
I'm glad that you are enjoying your tech items.
I figured you had the same 'I'm lost' gene as me :)
How funny, just the other day I was thinking that I needed to blog about how much I love my "Betty in a Box." That's our pet name for our GPS. It has revolutionized my errand running!
Post a Comment