Monday, January 19, 2009

Cherry Dump Cake

Rose and I made a pineapple cherry dump cake as a thank you for the family that took care of Honey our bunny while we were out of town over the holiday season. Rose is pretty good in the kitchen as a matter of fact.......I was downstairs and she took the cake out of the oven BY HERSELF. At first I was like in panic mode but actually she did it perfectly. I guess she can do more than what I normally let her. (Although I think next time she should at least be supervised when pulling something out of the oven.)

A very proud Rose with the cake:The cake ready to go:

(And I also want to say a quick thanks to Gma for the recipe.)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

My poor little girl. What if she is a terror in the kitchen too!

It's hard to believe that Rose will be 5 in April!