On Tuesday we went on a field trip to McDaniel Farm with our DASCH homeschool group. (If you want more info about the farm, here is a good post.) The blacksmith house: Checking out Chinese Chestnuts:
Oh yes the pigtails are quite monumental. The other night when Rose was sitting in my lap I thought I might be able to get her little fine hair in pigtails....and I did! She was so pleased! She LOVES having me put them in. The past few days have been pigtail days! She even gets her pink chair out and pretends I am her hair stylist and she comes to my shop to get pigtails put in. It is a BIG DEAL to her!
2 comments:
I spy pigtails. Looks like lots of fun.
Oh yes the pigtails are quite monumental. The other night when Rose was sitting in my lap I thought I might be able to get her little fine hair in pigtails....and I did! She was so pleased! She LOVES having me put them in. The past few days have been pigtail days! She even gets her pink chair out and pretends I am her hair stylist and she comes to my shop to get pigtails put in. It is a BIG DEAL to her!
Post a Comment