Saturday, September 27, 2008
Sweet
Rose has recently settled into a more pleasant bedtime routine. And when I went in to check on her the other night....I thought 'how sweet'. Not only did she look so peaceful and beautiful to me, sleeping there in her bed. But then I noticed she had fallen asleep with 'Sammie' in her arms. Sammie is my teddy bear from when I was a little girl. And Sammie's outfit is a dress of mine that I had my baby pictures taken in. then I notice that she is sleeping on my sheets. Those are my Raggedy Ann and Andy sheets. Kristie and I had bunk beds and we each had a set of these sheets. Then a few years later, Kristie moved to a full bed and Jen took her spot in the bunk beds...then they were my and Jen's sheets. ....Now they are Rose's sheets. Aww how sweet!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment