Monday, September 1, 2008

House

if your curious, here is our house we are moving to. Chad did a video walk through. Today we are painting Rose's room (pink, of course) and moving some stuff in. Our big move- in day will be Saturday.
It may not look like much to you, but we are thrilled with it!! :)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow! It's huge and the backyard is awesome. You are going to have so much fun there and I know you will enjoy all of the extra room.

Jennifer Hoover said...

so so so SOOO Happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to see it next month, don't forget to give us good thorough directions to the new place. Do you know which area is going to be the classroom yet? Oh my goodness, you are going to have so much fun setting up your new house, be sure to call me so I can share in your joy!!!!

CHRISTY said...

So cute! I know you're going to love having that space- does this mean that you will no longer have a pink bulletin board in the living room?