Chad and Rose made this tent. Why being under a propped up blanket is so thrilling?....I am not sure....but I do remember doing it a child as well. (don't we all!) ((classic fun))
Rose likes to pull out movies from Chads collection like this ...'Home Alone.' Chad and Rose both think it is hilarious, so I think she may have his same sense of humor. She is 'reading' the chapter card from inside the case while she is watching the movie.
Rose likes to pull out movies from Chads collection like this ...'Home Alone.' Chad and Rose both think it is hilarious, so I think she may have his same sense of humor. She is 'reading' the chapter card from inside the case while she is watching the movie.
Here is our sneak peek......

2 comments:
Rose is so cute. Home Alone is a classic I never got into, but my kids really enjoy it.
That "reading" is a clear sign that she will be ready to read soon!
Post a Comment