
Yes we are heading to Ky early tomorrow morning....Am I packed ? ......no. But look at the cute ribbons I sewed on the bottom of a couple of Rose's shirts! When my to do list is too overwhelming...I guess I go embellish? Actually adding this ribbon on her shirts has been on my to do list FOREVER. (The butterfly shirt I bought several months ago...but the princess one was just a recent purchase). Anyways, even though it wasn't packing, it still felt good to get the this done today:)
Aren't they too cute. Much cuter than a plain ol' tee shirt!
2 comments:
Yes, angela the shirts are very cute
Super cute. I'm not very good at gathering fabric when I sew. I need to figure that out because you have a good idea going there. Oh and the idea about sewing the big girl panties to fit was a fine one as well. Maybe I will get that sratched off of my to-do list sometime in the near future.
Have fun in the Bluegrass State.
Post a Comment