We are going to Richmond, VA. Chad is presenting at a conference and Rose and I are going along. We plan to head up to DC for a day, as well. I'll post when I return.
Plan on lots of traffic in D.C. Give us a call if you have any questions about the area. Josh's parents had a house up there until recently so we have spent our fair share of time up there. Be safe!
Oh and don't waste your time at the Children's Museum. It's not worth paying when there are so many great, free museums and memorials.
1 comment:
Plan on lots of traffic in D.C. Give us a call if you have any questions about the area. Josh's parents had a house up there until recently so we have spent our fair share of time up there. Be safe!
Oh and don't waste your time at the Children's Museum. It's not worth paying when there are so many great, free museums and memorials.
Post a Comment