Monday, March 24, 2008

Birthday Party

Rose's 4th Birthday party. We had it at the Pavilion in Georgetown Ky. They swam and played. Rose loved the slide. Then her birthday party was upstairs. She had sooo much fun with 12 kids...6 cousins and 6 friends!!! It was precious how much she enjoyed it!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I don't know what she got, but she looks super excited in the last picture. She is so sweet. Are the girls in the pictures the girls that you used to care for?

I bought those same plates and stuff at Target after Valentine's day. I thought that they would be perfect for a birthday party too. If you have any reusable items that you don't want that go with that set, let me know. I'll buy them from you.

Angela said...

Great minds think alike!! I have some cupcake candles....a Few plates....not much else....but you are more than welcome to what I do have.

Angela said...

The girl sitting next to her at the table is Clara, I babysat her.

And the boy next to her at the table, I used to babysit him...but I think that was before Rose was born.

Clara is going to spend a week with us next month. She is such a sweet little girl!!