Since I have been home, I have been wanting every nook and cranny cleaned and organized. I am not sure what came over me. ...I feel like I am nesting again.... So far I have cleaned and reorganized the front hall closet, the back hall closet a storage chest in our den area, and the linen closet. ...And I haven't even been home a week yet. And this is on top of unpacking after being gone for a month, catching up on laundry (still not done), playing with Rose (and Andrew), Lesson planning and teaching Rose and Andrew, and catching lots of after Christmas sales! I still need to do my closet, Rose's closet, both of our rooms, the school area and the computer area. ....Hopefully they will get done ASAP....b/c it is just nagging on me to get it done.
I better do it while I have this huge urge!!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment