I love home schooling Rose (and Andrew). It is so fun to watch them learn. This weekend I got a couple of projects done. I put up a fun bulletin board. I had one up before, but took it down. I couldn't get it out of my mind, so I decided to put one up again. I thought it would be fun to incorporate Rose's framed art at the top. The frame has a picture she drew at age one and Hand prints at age two. I plan on changing the hand prints each month to match the theme for that month. (although last year we didn't start doing the monthly hand prints till Feb. so the Feb hand prints will have to do for Jan and Feb.) I also plan on changing the bulletin board at least once a month.
Can you find Rose and Andrew's name in the snowflakes? How about the snowflake rose and I made together and she put up all by herself? Or the snowflakes that she painted? Isn't this fun?
(click on the photos to see them super sized)

And I finally put labels on the bins! They haven't had labels. Then I put these 'pencil' labels on them....but it looked way too cluttered, so I decided to make my own layered (pink of course) labels.

And I think they turned out much nicer. Rose has already been better about putting things back in the correct bins.
2 comments:
Your degree is coming in handy these days. It looks like you are having way to much fun. I'm trying to think of a fun Valentine's card idea that Lilly could help do. I think that I might do thumb bugs. Have you done those before. I bet that Rose would really like them.
It is VERY fun for me!!
Oh, thumb bugs are a great idea!! I have forgotten all about them....I don't think I have done them since Tyler was little. That is a great Valentine idea. Be sure and post pics. ....And your right, Rose would love doing those...we will have to do those sometime. Keep those ideas coming!
Post a Comment