Monday, December 3, 2007
Water Update
well, it still hasn't been fully taken care of. Late Friday night they did send someone to extract the water and cut out the wet carpet padding. Although he did not get all of the wet carpet pad....and by Sunday our apartment smelled pretty rank. I tried to get something done (they treated me so badly, I am really missing our former house!!) They told me they wasn't going to pay to have anything done on a Sunday and that they are not going to replace the carpet or do anything about the water that got in the walls. Anyways...Today at 6pm (I was told they would be here at 9:30 am) another guy came and supposedly removed all the wet padding....I am still not sure if he got it all. I have saturated it all with SolUGuard to sanitize it (you gotta love Melaleuca products!) and then Frebreezed it to try and freshen the smell. They said they would come back on Friday and put new padding in. ......Of course by then we will be gone for the MONTH, so who knows if it will be taken care, and who knows what we will end up coming home to in January. I am so stressed right now. I just don't see how I can possibly get everything done by Thursday. My bedroom is all on one half of the room, so everything is unorganized. So that is the yucky icky update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment