Yes Christmas! I know it is not even Halloween and I do LOVE Thanksgiving...but I am already ready to hear Christmas music, do Christmas crafts, see Christmas decorations, etc. I love the FALL, so I don't want it to go by too fast (especially since it still feels like summer here). I don't know why I am in the mood for Christmas so much today. I am going to try and back track my mind to think...leaves, and pumpkins, and turkeys, and harvest....come on mind...think of orange, and brown, and burgundy, and yellow. I still need to enjoy; jack-o-lanterns, pilgrims, Indians, ....ah that is better... (but why is Christmas music still playing in the back of my head?) ...Does anyone know of any "fall" music that I can put in its place?
Fall...Fall...Fall... ....fa-la-la-la-la la la la la...
1 comment:
Love the fall, fall... fa la la la la! It doesn't help you any that the stores have already set up the Christmas trees and ornaments does it. Luckily the weather has taken a turn for the cold here in Middle Tennessee, so it's beginning to feel like fall for us. I love having the windows open and feeling the crisp, cool air. Fall time always reminds me of EKU. I loved walking through the ravine during fall time.
Anyway, to answer your question about fall music, I can't think of any specific fall songs, but I asked several people today what music reminds them of fall and they said jazz. So maybe you should try a little jazz music. Happy Fall. Think Orange!! We've still got three months til Christmas :-).
Post a Comment