Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Caramel apples

On Monday we made Caramel apples with Andrew. They loved making the apples, but after a couple of bites, they opted for a REGULAR apple on a stick (without the caramel)! Aren't they so healthy...but who do you think is eating the caramel ones...Chad and I are enjoying them.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Mmmm, they look so yummy. You do so many fun and exciting activities with Rose and Andrew. They are so blessed to have you taking care of him. Rose is going to have so many special and joyful memories from her childhood.

I found the picture slide idea from someone's blog, so really I'm the copy cat. I just think of it as sharing of ideas. I like how you have the family picture on your website but I haven't figured out how to size ours down... maybe one day. Have fun at the pumpkin patch!