It was nice to be back in church in on Sunday!! After church we went out to lunch then made free Strawberry Short Cakes at Trader Joe's. yum. The evening was spent at the pool.
On Monday we spent part of the day cleaning...doing a major 'fall cleaning' then we went to friends house for a grill out/birthday get together for the mom I work for. It was a very pleasant weekend.
2 comments:
I just wanted to say that I am so thankful that we upped our car insurance when we moved to Atlanta(b/c traffic is CRAZY)....I am soo glad we did. Our insurance paid for our new-used van, mostly. We put some of our money into it. So you if move to Los Angelos, Atlanta, or New York I advice that you up your car insurance, too! :)
Congrats on the new vehicle... it looks really nice. I bet that you all have new found appreciation for transportation these days!!
Post a Comment